Dish Drops™ Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid easily cuts through grime and baked on grease for sparkling clean dishes.
Why you will love it…
Washing the dishes needn’t be a chore. Thanks to its fresh and uplifting citrus scent, doing the washing up with Dish Drops Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid is actually enjoyable. This gentle but concentrated cleaner effortlessly cuts through grease and baked on deposits to leave your pots, pans, cutlery and crockery squeaky clean. Containing aloe vera, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and natural extracts from the Shiso plant (a Japanese herb), this everyday staple easily cleans without stripping your skin or leaving your hands feeling dry and dehydrated.
As you would expect from Amway’s renowned and highly trusted cleaning products, Dish Drops Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid contains four ingredients derived from natural sources and is safe to use on all of your kitchen items and even your most precious items such as crystal, china and porcelain.
Good to know…
- Versatile highly-effective formula that’s safe to use on glassware, pots and pans, cutlery and even your finest china, crystal, silverware and porcelain.
- Reduces the odors associated with spicy, fishy and other smelly foods.
- Creates long-lasting, effective suds.
- Rinse hands after use.
- Add 3ml of Dish Drops Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to your sink bowl with 5 litres of warm water. Wash your pots, crockery and cutlery and rinse before drying.
- Combine 1 part Dish Drops Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid with 3 parts water in an Amway Squeeze Bottle. Shake to mix and then use on smaller, targeted areas with a sponge.
- Use it as a pre-soak for your pots, pans and oven dishes to loosen baked on grease and deposits.
Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Methylisothiazolinone. May cause allergic reactions. Dispose of contents at municipal collection point; Dispose of completely emptied containers for recycling. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine||61789-40-0||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Ethoxylated Alcohol (Pareth 8-7)||27252-75-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Glycereth-26||31694-55-0||Solubilizer / Humectant|
|Propylene Glycol||57-55-6||Solubilizer / Humectant|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary – See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Magnesium Hydroxide||1309-42-8||Foam Stabilizer|
|Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice||94349-62-9||Skin Conditioner|
|Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract||90082-61-4||Skin Conditioner|
It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain.
- For sink or bowl washing up, add 3 ml of DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to the bowl while filling with 5 litres of warm water. Rinse dishes after washing.
- For economical application, dilute 1 part DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid with 3 parts water into an AMWAY™ Squeeze Bottle, swirl to mix, then use a small amount on a sponge.
- To maintain sponges and dish cloths, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Add 2 squirts from the dispenser, pump on to the cloth or sponge, squeeze to distribute the liquid and leave until next use.
Please be aware:
- Rinse your hands after use.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Methylisothiazolinone. May cause allergic reactions.