Great-tasting filtered water with preserved mineral content for healthy and convenient living. With the eSpring Water Treatment System, there is no need to buy water in plastic bottles again!
What It Does For You
- Effectively treats up to 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* **.
- Effectively reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health affecting ones**. This includes particulates (like silt, sand, pipe scale), organic chemicals (like pesticides, PCBs) inorganic chemicals (like lead, mercury) and microbiological (bacteria, viruses, protozoa). Tap drinking water may also contain contamination from pharmaceutical and veterinary products.
- Preserves beneficial minerals in water, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride.
- Filters out microplastics in tap water down to 0.2 microns.
- Effectively reduces chlorine and chloramine; thus, improves the taste, odour and clarity of water ***.
- Comes complete with Auxiliary Tap for convenience and functionality.
- Manufactured from premium materials.
- The carbon block filter effectively reduces particulates down to 0.2 microns, which is 300 to 500 times smaller than a human hair****. (Particles include asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale precipitate).
*The eSpring Water Treatment System has not been tested for the reduction of any coronaviruses (i.e. MERS, SARS or COVID-19).
**The eSpring Water Treatment System does not prevent or mitigate diseases.
*** Depending on the amount of chlorine in tap water. The tap water in your region might not contain chlorine or a noticeable amount of chlorine.
**** Average human hair size is 60-100 microns
Why You Would Like It
eSpring is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems.*
Water is the source of healthy living. It helps you to be at your best physically and mentally. It enables you to live life to the full. Water that comes out of eSpring Water Treatment Systems provides you with water in its pure form – great tasting and rich in minerals.
How can you enjoy water as part of a healthy lifestyle in a way that is good for both your family and the planet?
You need clarity, and here it is.
Each filter treats 5,000 litres of water before a replacement is required.
* Based on a Verify Markets study of 2020 global sales. Will be revised every other year.
Facts For You
Three treatment technologies
The eSpring Water Treatment System combines the power of mechanical filtration, absorption and ultraviolet light inactivation, coupled with advanced electronic monitoring.
Pleated media with high surface area uses mechanical filtration to trap large particulates, which protects the carbon block filter from clogging.
- Advanced Carbon-Block Filter
Reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health-effect contaminants down to 0.2 microns*.
- Ultraviolet Light Technology
The eSpring water purifier UV lamp provides up to 40 millijoules per square centimeter of UV, which effectively reduces 99.9% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and cysts.* **
The eSpring Water Treatment System is third party certified to internationally recognised NSF/ANSI standards. Certification relates to improving taste, odour and appearance of water (standard 42); removal of lead and volatile organic contaminants (standard 53); as providing supplemental bactericidal treatment of disinfected public drinking water (standard 55); and elimination of emerging contaminants, such as herbicides and some prescription and over-the-counter medicines, etc. (standard 401). The eSpring Water Treatment System has earned the Water Quality Association Gold Seal for superior consumer water treatment products (https://wqa.org/find-products#/keyword/espring). The World Quality Association (WQA) Gold Seal is awarded to products that pass rigorous testing requirements of industry standards and annual manufacturing facility audits, and also comply with WQA’s Certification Schemes
NSF International is a leading independent organisation developing public health standards and certification programmes that help protect the world’s food, water, consumer products and environment. The NSF certificate is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most-respected independent product testing organisations – from extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certificate.
This eSpring system launched in 2002 and has sold over 6 million units to date***.
* eSpring Water Treatment System does not prevent or mitigate diseases.
** Bacteria by up to 99.9999%, viruses by up to 99.99%, and cysts by up to 99.9%.
** UV cyst reduction is intended for Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
** The eSpring Water Treatment System has not been tested for the reduction of any coronaviruses (i.e. MERS, SARS or COVID-19) .
***As of April 2020.
Technical specifications eSpring Water Treatment System:
- Housing Height: 327 mm nominal.
- Diameter: 178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high-impact plastic
- Power supply electrical input: 110 -220 V AC.
- Electrical Input (from power supply): 19V DC, 3.16A.
- Cartridge (Order No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp
- Materials: All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa (8.6 bar).
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 104 kPa (1.04 bar).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30°C.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4°C.
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 litres per minute at 415 kPa (4.15 bar) of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary according to water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service.)
- Rated Service Life: The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 litres, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary according to the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
- Cartridge replacement: Quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing: Third-party certified to internationally recognized NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55, 401 and the WQA Gold Seal.
How To Use
- The main eSpring Water Filtration unit is fully assembled when shipped.
- Tube lengths can be modified to suit the requirements of the preferred installation point.
- After installation, the eSpring system delivers filtered water directly through the tap.
- Each filter lasts for 1 year or 5,000 litres– whichever comes first – before a replacement filter is needed.
- For any service questions or to claim your warranty, please contact us on +48 22 30 62 253.